Monday, May 7, 2007

little (I Lied its long )vent/update

Well i have just be so darn busy! Between house work and trying to keep a social life for Hunter and I. The weather had been just Amazing the past few weeks. so I keep having people with kids come over so hunter has some friends to play with. he is so much more happy when he has kids his age around and kids a little bit older (like under 5)

Got Hunter some new shoes yesterday, Hunter has very wide feet and they are also "thick" so i have to buy him wide sized shoes, and around here unless you want to pay and arm and a leg on toddler shoes that they are going to gorw out of before they have even worn the tread off of them you have to go to PAYLESS SHOES witch is great for me too becuase i also have wide feet and my feet are small so hunter and i now shop in the same store in the same department for our shoes!!!! we now have matching sneckers!! his have blue stropes mine have pink they are the same brand and everything!

(for some reason i can not cut and paste with fire fox right now so i cant post the link)


I have been thinking of baby sitting and thinking of all the stuff i want to get done, and thinking of having a yard sale.

I do really still have a lot of stuff i need to get done, the thing is, is that i could do it myself but i cant watch hunter at the same time and now steve is working late again so i never get anything done!! I HATE IT i think i need to just have some one come over and sit with hunter while i got to town! Gee i have only been saying that for ever. the only few peole i would trust to watch him either have there own kids to deal with or they have live's and they just dont have time. Steves mom is the only one who has ever taking him (well his aunt once or twice) Steve will kill me if i say this but I HATE! how she is with hunter, she gives him things that you would think any mom would know not to give there child and she lets him do things that i would never let him do becuase he could get really hurt! she does things with out checking with me 1st if its ok and then she tells steve that i am to controling of hunter and that i worry to much, HES MY KID AND I CAN RASIE HIM ANY WAY I WANT TO. if i dont want him eating junk food or being left alone in a room with in 8year old boy who was aboused when he was younger and if i dont want him running back and forth on a couch over hard wood floors or being in a car where the window is wide open blowing on him while she is SMOKING and flicking ASHES ON HIM, WTF. Also if i dont want food shoved in his face every five min. so that he shuts up and sits still. I hate it and if i talk to steve and ask her not to do things he throws and fit and says Well i dont see anyone else offering to watch him. Oh and i would rahter not have him being passed around an elderly home full of sick people! they always have colds and the flu and who knows what else.

maybe i have a bit over controling to others but i want to raise my kid (and kids if i have more) to have a healthy life style Steve and I both strougle with our weights and always have. I want hunter to aviod all the junk food and soda and suger filled this and that that i had as a child. I want him to stay the active healthy child that he is! I dont want him to grow up to be over weight and lazy like steve and I. I have been trying hard to get him to love his veggies and drink lots of water and milk. he eats lots of whole grians and freash fruits. he love's PEA's when i was i kid you could not get me to eat anything green unless it was dripping with some sort of dip or butter. i only ate white bread and fatty foods. now i am 60 lbs over weight and wish my parents and tought me better eating habbits and told me to shot off the tv more often.

I would rather not have a breake then have him with some one i disaprove of how she cares forMY CHILD. she always aske me to write her a letter with everything she wants her to do and so i make it very detailed. then i get there and he is sipping of her soda standing on her couch in a room where there is only an 8year old watching him



ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: