Monday, May 28, 2007

Yard Sale, Baby Sitting,and more....

Sat. I had my yard sale and even though I didnt get set up on time and things where a bit stress full it went over very well. I am hopeing to get some one to take Hunter friday night sat. for most of the day so I can do the yard sale again and have time to get more out there and have it set up better in hopes of making some more cash and getting rid of some more junk. I have been a pack rat my whole life and for some reason All the clutter is finly getting to me and driving me crazy!!

I also babysat on Sat. as well, Hunters GF Nevaeh came over for a while, Her and Hunter are Perfect play mates they are both crazy little monkeys. After the yard sale Diane and Larry came over, and we took the kidos out in the play yard and the two of them just had a blast, they got into the same little car togerher and where holding hands, then they huged buy the slide, and then they got into some dirt so they TOOK A BATH TOGETHER. They had so much fun I hope she needs a sitter more often, Hunter is such a PITA when he has no friends to play with.
Oh and larrys sister stoped by with her new baby Ryder, he is SO cute and is SO big, he is the size Hunter was at 2mo's and hes only about 3 weeks old

Speeking of Hunter, He has decided he is going to throw all out temper tantrums every time you say no to him, or he does not get his way. Today he was trying to get into the trash, I took his hand to lead him away while telling him no and he throw himself on the floor and started to kick his feet and hit his hands on the floor!! If this is the start on the terable 2's I may need to get a full time job and tell Steve its time for him to be a SAHD(stay at home daddy).

My next big project after the yard sale is going to be to clean my bedroom and re arange and decorate, I have not really done anything to it sense we moved in and right now our clothes are all over the place, to be honest it looks like the room of some slpoppy kids, The room is very big and I can do so much with it but I have just been so busy playing with Hunter all the time that I never get anything done. I really wish we had the money to put Hunter into day care or send him to a sitter for like 2 hours a day, If i had 2 hours everyday that no one was in the house i could get so much more done, I tend to not do anything when everyone is home. its always been that way I dont know why.

well its bed time for me
its been a long few days

No comments: