Monday, April 23, 2007

"Don't like the weather in Maine? Just wait a moment.

I have been gone a bit, Hunter had his one year check up 2 weeks ago he is doing very well and the Dr. was really impressed with him. He got his shots and some blood taking for an Iron and Hemo test. He never even cryed!! He even started to laugh a little when she was pushing the blood out of his finger and into the vile!.


The weather had been crazy! Two weeks ago I woke up and there ws a foot of snow on the ground, about a week after I woke up to lake front property! and then today i wake up and the sun is so bright and it got up to the 80's and was very muggy out. With weather like this my house is a wreck we go from digging out shorts so puting on snow suits back to shorts agian and and rubber boots for a few days in there know i have no idea what i should pack back up the shorts of the snow suits LOL

Steve is going back to work today he found out that he is ok and does not need surgery. He was told it was "just a pulled muscle" but he still seems to be very sore after two weeks of not working. So he is till taking an esay and hopfully things get back to the norm.

still broke still have no car and still dont know what the hell to do about it becuase things are just not working out right now for me to get a job unless we put hunter in day care and what the hell would be the point of me working if i am only going to be making enough to pay for the damn day care! I just wish i had a sitter that i didnt have to pay an arm and leg for and some one who i trusted in my house bucuase i would rather have some one here then have to pack him up every day.

there are so many things around the house that NEED to get done and it so hard for me to get anything done NO ONE will help me and if i ask for it it seems like i am pulling teeth, I cant even get anyone to just keep hunter out of my way so i can get things done! I have yard work to do
i have a storrage room that needs to be totally cleared out and it is so packed full of just JUNK that needs to be gotting rid of. My bed room is a total wrack and hunters room has got a new carpet half put in and the only thing in his room right now is his bed and the rest of it is in my room making my room even more of a wrack. the whole house needs to be cleaned from top to bottom and i dont even have time to do it. its like if hunter is awake i have to watch him but if he is sleeping i know i will be to load and wake him if i start pulling all kinds of things out of the storrage room AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it never ends!!!!!

No comments: