Sunday, May 20, 2007

Shoe Shopping

Ok so the other week I posted about the shoes I found for Hunter, and know I am able to post links .

1st of all if you if you have ever had to take a toddler with a wide fat foot who happens to be a boy the odds of you finding even one pair of shoes in the store that fits you child are slim to none.

I have found in my shoe shopping adventrures that if you want to buy wide width shoes on a low income Playless Shoes is the place to look.

I found Hunter and I both new shoes and you guessed it THEY MATCH!! I bought both our shoes in the Kids department!!

They are from a band called Smart Fit. Sold at Payless Mine have pink stripes and lace's and Hunters has Navy strips and velcro
Here are some pics they are to cute!!




1 comment:

Just the Sous Chef said...

So cute, love the mother and son look-alike shoes. GREAT taste!!!