Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Slacking Off

My house is a MESS!! I have been(and still am) slacking off! I made a list of all the things I have to do today and its SO LONG! I realized that I have been having WAY to much FUN with Hunter the past few weeks. We have been playing kick ball in the when in rains. We have been going for walks and playing out side when its nice out. This child is SPOILED with things to do. I think I wore him out to much though becuase he has cought a cold and its taking a toll on him. His nose is just running and running and his eyes are so watery and he did have PINK EYE but he has been on drops for 2 days and its clearing up. So I have been busy wiping his nose and eyes all day.
I have a mess in every room and clutter on every counter top. I am off to work on the hosue now I already did dishes and cleaned up some of the mess and feed and cleaned Hunter as well Oh and I feed the cats as well.

ANy way NO MORE SLACKING GOT TO GO NOW

No comments: